Overland Park Convention Center
6000 College Blvd,
Overland Park, KS 66211
You are invited to attend the Summer Boutique Extravaganza , a multi-vendor event featuring all of your favorite local boutiques, small business with tons of shopping for the pleasure of our guests! In the works; Balloon Animals and Face Painting!!! Vendors we are always open to ideas on how to get our youth out here entertaining and making money! Pitch us your child’s small business that can help us help them! We love to give back to the community when ever we can and encourage small entrepreneurs!
Also while we have rented out part of the OP Convention center SO has another amazing event for the day, Kids Closet Connection. its a huge event and will definitely help bring in traffic. I still ask that each of you are posting on your social media accounts and inviting the max number of people to the event page. It’s a TEAM effort to make this event a success! Find radio advertising on 106.5 the WOLF! 5 weeks of 85 ads to be exact 🙂
EVENT LINK ON FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/events/337696213831451/
EVENT LINK ON OP CONVENTION CENTERS SITE- https://opconventioncenter.com/event/spring-boutique-extravaganza/
**Upon payment of vendor fees, you agree to the terms below**
- AFTER paying and securing the booth space fill out Google Doc form below. Right under “sign up here”
Sign Up Here
- Set up begins at 6:30 AM, August 22th, 2020. Please be checking your emails from me, this is huge. Stay in the loop, be responsible!
- Vendors are responsible for providing their own tables, and chairs. Your booth space is 10×10 foot space, you will not be aloud to use any EXTRA space.
- Taylor & Kelsey, are not liable for any lost or stolen items.
- You are responsible for your own set up and tear down. Booths must be set up by 8:45am at the latest. Tear down is not permitted until 3pm. There will be no leaving early, if you choose to do so you will not be welcome back to any affiliated events with EventPlanning.TaylorJezik
- Vendors, make sure you accept credit cards and have plenty of change for cash! It will help with your sales. This is HUGE guys, seriously, to get the most bang for your buck be versatile. There will be a Wifi code for us all on the day. I will email it to you all before the event.
- Booth Fees are NON REFUNDABLE. This event will go on regardless of weather.
- No resale of booth space is permitted.
- There will only be one type of each network marketing vendor. NETWORK MARKETING VENDORS, please contact me before signing up, You may also check the sign up list. These spaces are first come, first serve basis, please note I will not hold any spaces and spaces go fast for this event.
- You are responsible for all income tax reporting.
The Summer Boutique Extravaganza event will be advertised on social media pages, email blasts and local radio station(s) but as a vendor I ask you do your part to spread the word as well!Booth Space
Booth Spaces will be assigned the night before the event. Please again, pay attention to the emails I will be sending.
ELECTRICTY will be provided for an additional fee, this fee is done directly through the Convention Center. When I am provided with the link this will be edited to allow sign ups. Do not wait to secure your booth space in the mean time, I guarantee your company will go fast if you choose to wait.
I have room for 160 10×10 vendors. I have chosen to only allow 100 at this time. If I do however open up more spaces please make sure if you want to be notified you contact me vial email @ EventPlanning.TaylorJezik@gmail.com
Booth spaces are $94 for a 10×10 space. On April 27th Booth prices will raise to $110 a space. The cut off for spaces is May 31st. If you are contemplating this event, don’t. You wont find a booth space at the convention center for this price anywhere. We are here as a team to build a wonderful event. I hope you all do your due diligence to make this great! Kelsey and I will put is 110% effort to ensure a great turn out!