Stone Pillar Winery
11000 S Woodland
Olathe KS 66030
Weather is showing 50s and almost zero wind 😉
Welcome to the winter months! If you are a new vendor please look at the following map for booth locations. If you have been with me in the last 10 years before covid hit you are aware of the pavilion! It’s back! I am opening up the inside for this out door event, it is limited spacing and will be more expensive than the other booth options.
We will have a few fire pits and heaters in the grass oval for customers to gather, make smores, and drink wine. I am limiting inside chairs and tables so people are forced to gather out front there. The patio will have vendors set up also.
Set up time is 9am per usual.
Event time is 11am to 4pm if its busy later in the day you’re welcome to hang and sell still. The winery closes at 8pm on Saturdays.
You are invited to attend Sip and Shop, a multi-vendor event featuring wine slushies, delicious food, live music and tons of shopping for the pleasure of our guests!
**Upon payment of vendor fees, you agree to the terms below**
- Set up begins at 9AM, November 14th, 2020
- Vendors are responsible for providing their own tent, tables, and chairs.
- Stone Pillar Winery and CharlieHaze (Taylor Jezik) are not liable for any lost or stolen items.
- You are responsible for your own set up and tear down. Booths must be set up by 11am at the latest. Tear down is not permitted until 4pm. Your booth must be packed and cleaned by 8pm.
- Vendors, make sure you accept credit cards and have plenty of change for cash! It will help with your sales.
- Booth Fees are NON REFUNDABLE. This event will go on regardless of weather.
- No resale of booth space is permitted.
- There will only be one type of each network marketing vendor. NETWORK MARKETING VENDORS, please contact me before signing up.
- You are responsible for all income tax reporting.
- The winery only accepts CARDS, know that if you plan on drinking that day!
This sip and shop event will be advertised on Stone Pillar’s social media pages but as a vendor I ask you do your part to spread the word as well!
This is a crazy time of life, we will be having yard games and asking each guest to bring their own seating for the lawns. We will ask that guest do not come in groups over 10 and keep the social distancing rule active. We are all cooped up and bored, we want to be social but still be SAFE!!! This is our opportunity to do that and make some sales. I want to help you grow your business and maintain safety at the same time.
10×10 Walk-Up+VineParking North Side 1-7 Can add 2 more here for trailers or trucks) $165
10×10 Patio $185
6 feet x 4 feet Pavilion $185
10×10 Walk-up+Vine Parking South Side 8-18 $155
COMPLETE THIS FORM AFTER PURCHASING YOUR BOOTH SPACE!