Stone Pillar Winery
11000 S. Woodland Street
Olathe, KS 66061
TIME FOR A MOM’S DAY OUT! Treat the mom in your life or yourself to a day full of wine slushies, delicious food, live music and tons of shopping!
Live Music: Mikey Needleman
Food Truck: Mr. Bevis BBQ // GoGo Candy Truck
–> Tastefully Simple, Color Street, Scentsy, Paparazzi, Red Aspen have been filled for this event <–
**Upon payment of vendor fees, you agree to the terms below**
- Set up begins at 9am, May 8, 2021
- Vendors are responsible for providing their own tent, tables, and chairs. Please make sure to bring stakes for the tents to ensure they stay secured to the ground throughout the event.
- Stone Pillar Winery and CharlieHaze (Taylor Jezik) are not liable for ANY lost, stolen, or damaged items.
- You are responsible for your own set up and breakdown of booths. Booths must be set up by 11am at the latest. Break down of booths is not permitted until 5pm.
- Vendors need to be able to accept credit cards and have plenty of change for cash on hand! It will help with sales.
- Booth Fees are NON REFUNDABLE. This event will go on regardless of weather.
- No resale of booth space is permitted.
- There will only be one type of each network marketing vendor. IF YOU ARE A NETWORK MARKETING VENDOR, please contact one of the event coordinators before signing up.
- You are responsible for all income tax reporting.
This event will be advertised on Stone Pillar Winery and EventPlanning.TaylorJezik’s social media pages but as a vendor, we ask that you do your part to spread the word for this event!
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this particular event, please contact our event coordinator Megan @ 913.523.4222 or Taylor @ email@example.com
AFTER YOU HAVE PURCHASED A BOOTH– YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A VENDOR FORM BY CLICKING THE “VENDOR FORM” BUTTON BELOW.
North Walk Up Vine
These booths are the first booths that customers see as they walk up to the winery and the last booths they visit on their way out. These are in a prime location with a lot of foot traffic. The booth space is right in front of the vine so vendors will be able to park directly behind their assigned booth for loading and unloading before and after the event. This is a 10×10 booth space. Vendors are required to provide their own tend, table, and chairs.
South Walk Up Vine
These booths are located across from the “North Walk Up Vine” booths and the winery parking area. They are in a prime location with a lot of foot traffic as they are located next to the food truck and wine purchasing stations. The booth space is right in front of the vine so vendors will be able to park directly behind their assigned both for easy loading and unloading before and after the event. This is a 10×10 booth space. Vendors are required to provide their own tent, table, and chairs.