It is our number goal to provide our customers with a variety of unique products from our vendors. With that being said, we will limit the amount of “like/similar” vendors at our events.
ONLY ONE REPRESENTATIVE FROM MLM COMPANIES / INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANTS ALLOWED
*If you are one of these, please contact us at email@example.com BEFORE submitting your vendor form
- All booth sizes are 10’x10′. Vendors are encouraged to bring their own tent. Wind can be a factor at the events, so please make sure to bring stakes/weights/etc to ensure your tent is secured into the ground for the entire event. Taylor Jezik Event Planning & Stone Pillar Winery are not liable for any lost, damaged, or stolen property, products, etc.
- Vendors are responsible for their own set up and tear down of the booths. No tables, chairs, or fixtures will be provided by Taylor Jezik Event Planning.
- Vendors MUST arrive before the start time, the day of the event or they will forfeit their booth space.
- Booth must be torn down immediately after the event ends. Any vendor that leaves prior to 5PM on the day of the event will be fined an early departure fee unless approved by a TJ Events team member beforehand. *Fee varies by event
- You are responsible for removing any trash from your area before leaving. We do not have the staff to remove trash. Stone Pillar Winery asks that we do not use their dumpster on site for larger items. If you have a larger item and do not have access to get rid of it, please see a TJ Events team member.
- Electricity is NOT available for any booth location. All booths are located outdoors.
- WiFi will not be available either so please come prepared with alternative option
- All payments are NON REFUNDABLE.
- The deadline for booth payment in order to reserve your booth space is TWO DAYS after submission of this form. If fees are not paid by that time, your space may be released to another vendor.
- No refunds will be issued to vendors who forfeit their spot.
- If you have an issue and are unable to fulfill your agreement, please contact us immediately. Vendors that “no show” without any notice will be fined a fee and will be permitted from participating in any future events. *Fee varies by event
- If an event is cancelled, vendors will ONLY be able to use their booth payment as a credit towards a future event date.
- If an event is postponed, the vendor’s original payment will go towards the rescheduled date/time.
TJ Events promises to give reasonable amount of notice ahead of time if there are any cancellations or date/time changes
- This event will go on in rain, shine, cold or heat, unless there is a national weather advisory or TJ Events makes the decision to postpone. Be prepared for any type of weather.
- Taylor Jezik Event Planning does not take responsibility for damaged goods due to weather. Vendors are responsible for securing and protecting their products.
INCOME TAX REPORTING
- Vendors are responsible for collecting and remitting any local and/or State of Kansas sales tax. You must comply with the Kansas State Sales Tax law and provide Taylor Jezik Event Planning with a proof of sales tax number at the time of form submission.
- Taylor Jezik Event Planning will provide each vendor with an event sales tax form at each event that each vendor will be responsible for submitting to the state of Kansas.
- It is our goal to keep all vendors and customers as safe and healthy as possible at our events. Please help us in doing so by abiding by the following guidelines:
- If you have any COVID symptoms… DO NOT COME TO THE EVENT! While we cannot refund your booth fee for last minute illnesses, there will be no penalties for abandoned booths if you contact a TJ Events team in advance to inform us.
- Please bring disinfectant wipes to wipe down payment stations and frequently touched areas in your booth.
- While there is currently no mask mandate in Johnson County for outdoor events so we will not be requiring masks but ask all guests and vendors to try and social distance as best as possible.