Stone Pillar Vineyard & Winery
11000 S Woodland st
Olathe, KS 66061
Hey vendors! If Kelsey gave you this password then you know the drill! For this 2 day event we are only taking a handful of vendors.
You are invited to attend Apple Cider Donuts & Cider Growler Weekend! , a multi-vendor event featuring wine slushies, delicious food, live music and tons of shopping for the pleasure of our guests!
EVENT LINK ON FACEBOOK (Waiting for phots to come back from the last event to make it)
**Upon payment of vendor fees, you agree to the terms below**
- After paying and securing the booth space fill out Google Doc form.
- Set up begins at 9AM.
- Vendors are responsible for providing their own tent, tables, and chairs. Unless in the pavilion, a table and 2 chairs will be provided.
- Stone Pillar Winery and CharlieHaze (Taylor Jezik) Kelsey Reed are not liable for any lost, stolen or damaged items.
- You are responsible for your own set up and tear down. Booths must be set up by 11am at the latest. Tear down is not permitted until 5pm. Your booth must be packed and cleaned by 7pm.
- Vendors, make sure you accept credit cards and have plenty of change for cash! It will help with your sales.
- Booth Fees are NON REFUNDABLE. This event will go on regardless of weather.
- No resale of booth space is permitted.
- There will only be one type of each network marketing vendor. NETWORK MARKETING VENDORS, please contact me before signing up.
- You are responsible for all income tax reporting.
The Cider event event will be advertised on Stone Pillar’s social media pages and local radio station(s) but as a vendor I ask you do your part to spread the word as well!
Walk-Up + Vine Parking